Hi Parents! This is the same information that you received recently in the e-mail from me.
Good afternoon, parents!
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving break! Thank you to all of you who came to meet with me during conferences. I really appreciate you taking the time to come in and discuss your child’s progress. Please see below for some important reminders for December.
- It’s the first of the month again, so please send in snacks for the class sometime this week. No peanut products, please.
- This Thursday, December 3rd is the PTC meeting at 6:30pm. This is also picture re-take day!
- There is no running club (100 mile club) NEXT week, December 7-11.
- The last day of school before winter break is Friday, December 18th. We will have a class party that day. As we have an assembly in the afternoon, I would like to have our class party in the morning, with cupcakes in the afternoon. Please let me know if you would like to help out that day.
- Dress up days for the holidays are as follows:
- Friday, December 4th: Wear your Lee shirts and holiday socks!
- Friday, December 11th: Wear a holiday hat to school!
- Friday, December 18th: Wear a holiday themed shirt!
- I would like to celebrate a Dutch and German holiday with the children called St. Nicholas Day. It is a tradition in both of these countries. In order to do this, if your child can bring an extra shoe this Thursday, that would be great. They will leave the shoes here overnight on Thursday, and on Friday morning, they will find a treat in their shoes! Please let me know if you do not want your child to participate.
- I have posted new math games/resources online on our class website. Be sure to check them out!
- As the weather turns colder, please make sure your child has a warm coat on when he or she comes to school. I know how hard it can be to get them to wear their winter weather gear, but we do go outside to recess every day, and I want to make sure they are comfortable. If you are in need of a warm coat for your child, please let me know.
Thank you so much for your continued support! It is greatly appreciated! As always, let me know if you have any questions or concerns.